Last updated on October 13th, 2022 at 12:17 pm
Missing your favourite British foods from home? Don’t Worry, there are plenty of British foods to be found on Amazon!
Fear not, for Amazon has “the goods” when it comes to British foods available in the USA – and much of the product ships right from the UK!
In these blog posts, you’ll find a list of the products, and I’ll generally be listing them in best value for money first, but look carefully, as prices change. The lists in the blog will be updated periodically, but the product carousels will show “live” prices from Amazon when you load the page.
First, a quick tutorial on how to use the Amazon British Foods pages:
- British Brown Sauce Battle: HP Sauce vs Daddies Brown Sauce – Which is your favourite?
- British Baking Supplies – UK Flours – Self Raising and Plain, plus Suet – good old Atora Suet!
- British Sweets – the Fruity Edition – Jelly Babies, Wine Gums, Fruit Pastilles and More …
- British Expat Bakers need to know the difference between UK Flour and US Flour …
- British Cooking Sauces in Jars – Dolmio, Chicken Tonight, Homepride Cooking Sauces and more …
- British Cakes by McVities Cakes: Jamaica Ginger, Golden Syrup, Galaxy Cake, Jaffa Cakes and More!
- British Cakes by Mr Kipling – Cherry Bakewells, Bakewell Slices, Lemon Slices, Mini Battenbergs
- Double Feature: English Sweets – Cadbury’s, Nestle and much, much more!
- English Sweets Selection Boxes: Cadbury Roses, Quality Street & Cadbury Heroes
- Crisps + Snacks Part 1: Monster Munch, Prawn Cocktail Crisps, Skips, Hula Hoops, Pork Scratching, etc.
- Crisps + Snacks Part 2: Walkers Crisps Variety Box, McCoy’s, Monster Munch, Twiglets, Quavers, etc.
- Crisps + Snacks Part 3: Walkers Prawn Cocktail Crisps, Tomato Ketchup Crisps Worcester Sauce Crisp, etc.
- British Tea and Tea Bags – Tetley, Typhoo, PG Tips, Builders Tea and more…
- British Biscuits – Digestives, Hobnobs, Garibaldi and Penguins to name just a few!
- Sauces, Salad Cream, HP Sauce + More – get saucy – British Saucy!!.
- Curry Sauces + Cooking Pastes: Korma, Balti or Vindaloo – we have the curry for you!
- Indian Foods, Pickles, Raita, Naan Breads & Pappadums – No Indian meal would be complete without at few addons – don’t forget the Mango Chutney!
- Indian & Thai Rices – Basmati Rice and Jasmine Rice for your curry + asian dishes
- Mustards: English Dry, Colman’s Mustard, French Mustard & Horseradish Sauce
- Mint Sauce, Tartare Sauce, Seafood Sauce – to accompany your roast lamb, fish and more
- Pickles – Branston + Ploughmans to name just two…
- Colman + Schwartz Packet Sauce Mixes – White Sauce, Parsley Sauce, Bread Sauce, Onion Sauce + More
- British Gravy and Gravy Granules – Bisto, Beef Gravy, Vegetable Gravy, Chicken Gravy, Turkey Gravy
Here are some seasonal items – moved out of the way due to it ‘not being the season’: