Last updated on September 16th, 2020 at 07:23 am
British foods on Amazon: Rices for your Indian Cuisine – Basmati & Jasmine Rice …
Jasmine + Basmati Rices Found Online!
You really need the right kind of rice when you make an Indian or Thai meal – some of the rice you’ll find in the supermarkets is just junk rice, don’t eat it and get the better stuff. Basmati to go with your indian meal, or jasmine rice to accompany a Thai curry. Accept no substitutes – if you see the word converted in your rice label – do NOT buy it. My advice is get good quality rice and your meal will be much better!
In this Amazon Foods Rice Carousel, you’ll find:
- Asian Best Jasmine Rice, 5 Pound ($1.60 per lb @ $7.99)
- 365 Everyday Value, Indian Basmati White Rice, 32 Ounce ($1.76 per lb @ $3.51)
- Royal White Basmati Rice, 15 Pound Bag ($1.80 per lb @ $26.99)
- Dynasty Jasmine Rice, 20-Pound ($1.94 per lb @ $38.79)
- Spicy World Pure Jasmine Rice From Thailand, 10-Pound Bag ($2.30 per lb @ $22.99)
- Royal Chef’s Secret Extra Long Grain Basmati Rice, 10 Pound ($2.50 per lb @ $24.99)
- Daawat Traditional Basmati Rice, 10 Pound ($2.60 per lb @ $25.98)
- Lundberg Family Farms Organic Rice, White Basmati, 4 Pound ($2.87 per lb @ $11.49)
- Three Ladies Jasmine Rice Long Grain 5 lbs ($3.57 per lb @ $17.84)
- Lundberg Family Farms Organic Jasmine Rice, California White, 32 Ounce (Pack of 6) ($4.66 per lb @ $55.95)
Our Rice Products Carousel – the prices should be current:
For the basics to your Indian Curry, start with the Indian Curry Pastes and Sauces post.
Don’t forget the Indian Foods that go with your meal – Mango Chutney, Lime Pickles, Pappadums and Naan Breads are must-haves!
See all the British Foods on Amazon Shopping List posts…