Last updated on February 12th, 2020 at 06:26 am
British foods on Amazon: Mint Sauce, Tartare Sauce, Seafood Sauce & More …
Mint Sauce, Tartare Sauce, Seafood Sauce, Apple Sauce and more found online!
Since moving to the states, I have missed the jar sauces – even mint-sauce! I know I can make really good approximations to these from scratch, but something about mint and seafood sauces just tastes ‘not the same’ – my recipes are really close, but not ‘spot-on’. So – when I fancy a blast from the past, I grab a jar of Colman’s Seafood Sauce – and some salad shrimp and make a lovely Prawn Cocktail, just like you’d get in many a pub or restaurant back home!
Since before I was born, Colman’s of Norwich has been the quintessential maker of English Mustard and many different English Sauces – their sauces are just a taste of home that evoke many a childhood memory – when in doubt, get the Colman’s out!
We’re certain that some of our regular readers will think this post a little ‘incomplete’ – because there are no Colman’s English Mustards to be found – but fear not, they have a post of their own!
In this English Sauces Carousel, you will find:
- Colman’s of Norwich Classic Mint Sauce 165 grams ($0.71 per 100g @ $4.69)
- Colman’s of Norwich English Tartare Sauce – 250ml ($2.03 per 100ml @ $5.08)
- Colman’s Squeezy Mustard, 5.3-Oz., Pack of 6 ($2.71 per 100g @ $24.41)
- Colman’s of Norwich Horseradish Sauce – 250g ($3.09 per 100g @ $7.73)
- Colman’s Classic Mint Sauce (3 Pack) ($3.37 per 100g @ $11.13)
- Colman’s of Norwich Cranberry Sauce (265g x 1) ($3.42 per 100g @ $9.05)
- Colman’s of Norwich Bramley Apple Sauce 250ml ($3.60 per 100ml @ $8.99)
- Colman’s of Norwich Original English Mustard – 3.53 oz (Pack of 3) ($3.60 per 100g @ $10.80)
- Colman’s of Norwich Seafood Sauce – 155g ($4.64 per 100g @ $7.19)
British Sauces Product Carousel – the prices should be current:
See all the British Foods on Amazon Shopping List posts…