Last updated on July 27th, 2020 at 03:28 pm
British foods on Amazon: English Mustards, Mustards from the UK
Colman’s English Mustard, French Mustard, Irish Mustard and more …
English Mustards, Mustards (and Horseradish) Found Online!
Don’t you love our nation’s favourite mustard? A big blog of Colman’s Mustard? This American stuff is just so much ‘weak sauce’ – I want a bite to my mustard, so it will pair well with meats, eggs and more.
I always have Colman’s in the fridge, and a couple of spare jars in the pantry. It can be hard to find, and I’ve had to start checking the best before dates when I find it in stores, because if it gets old, you’ll notice that the product can lose a bit of it’s “bite” – ie, the heat level drops off and it’s just not the same.
So how do you use Colman’s mustard? I will slather it on quite heavily onto a ham sandwich, or use the powdered mustard in deviled eggs. If I cook a roast, whether it be a chicken, pork , or a beef roast, I’ll have a big blob of English mustard on the side and I really think the meal is incomplete without my Colman’s Mustard!
In this English Mustard Food Carousel, you will find:
- Colman’s Double Superfine Mustard Powder, 4 Pound 6 Ounce Tin ($2.03 per 100g @ $58.80)
- Colman’s Mustard, 5.3 Ounce (Pack of 6) ($2.60 per 100g @ $23.39)
- Colman’s Dry Mustard Powder, 16 Ounce ($3.64 per 100g @ $16.54)
- Colman’s – Horseradish Sauce – 250ml ($4.40 per 100g @ $11.00)
- Colman’s French Mild Mustard 2.25 Litre ($4.52 per 100g @ $103.98)
- Colman’s Original English Mustard 2.25 Litre ($4.52 per 100g @ $103.98)
- Lakeshore Strong Irish Mustard 7.7 oz. jar ($5.44 per 100g @ $11.97)
- Colmans English Mustard 12 X 50g Tubes by Colman’s ($6.91 per 100g @ $41.44)
- Marks & Spencer M&S Hot English Mustard 180g From the U ($7.93 per 100g @ $14.28)
- Colmans Original English Mustard — 3.53 oz (Pack of 3) ($9.99 per 100g @ $29.98)
British Mustards Product Carousel – the prices should be current:
See all the British Foods on Amazon Shopping List posts…